Imods Dart Swap!

Hey guys!
It's that time again!
Imodify has his dart swap up and running!

Right now he has 4 signed up and 3 maybes.

Support him! It's allot of fun, plus you learn new dart ideas!
Here's his full post on the dart swap
http://imodifynerfs.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-great-dart-swap-get-ready.html#comment-form

Weather or not you enter the dart swap, be sure to follow his blog, he has tons of cool posts, and he just made his 1st year anniversary!

By the way, I'm extremely sorry for the lack of posts, I've been pretty busy making plans with my business, and haven't had much time to write.

to answer some questions, I haven't stopped modding, but I'm taking a break right now, I'm also making another game. pics will be up soon.

I'm gonna try to make allot more posts, and am really sorry for the blog being dead there for awhile.

Thanks for all the support.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!