Ending the blog


Hey guys! Looks like this is it, I'm done with nerf for now, I'll probably get back into it later, but for now I'm moving on to graphics and game designing, I'll still be on chat now and then, but not quite as much.

I'f anyone would like to make some cash every now and then doing graphic work, I'm hiring people and will give them free training to become as good as me, then you can take it from there!

Now if you'd like to try my game I've been working on, on here, it's still in beta, but I update it about every week. I'm adding new textures and guns and soon multiplayer! It's a paintball game for the cpu, hope it'll work out smooth!
YoYoGames
Paintball_pic_png
Paintball beta ...
Added: 05 October 2012
By: WingMaster
Thanks for all the help with my moddings/ideas!

Special thanks to: Imodify, T15, Bazookafied, Zero0, Portal, Pause, Numonex, DarthRambo, BBV, Frost,
Roboteer, C_dog, Redhawk, TropicalWxblogger, Slyguy, Plopper, Argoms and bio_duck. sorry if I forgot anyone

Special thanks for graphic help: Jet, ShadowBlaze

keep wingin it!


8 comments:

  1. Awe man......good luck with graphics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you do what you want to do! Keep in touch!

    -iModify

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I'm listed. Well, if that's what you want to do, go do it. May God bless you in your future graphics work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean you're "listed"?

      Thanks for the blessing!

      I'll still keep in touch though! Wing aint gone for good ;)

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Ohh, never mind, yeah I see what you ment

      Delete
  4. Does this mean I won't see any more exciting blog entries about modified Nerf blasters? Aww man, hope you have fun your designing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, yeah I guess not, Maybe I'll start up a bit later once nerf starts releasing new stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!