They're here!




Well, as they say, a pictures worth a thousand words.
especially when they have words in the pictures!

Anyways, THANK YOU IMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x infinity

They work WAY better than I thought!
I will most likely do a tutorial on one of my blasters, and I will have the darts displayed.

He sent me these in thanks of the header and pic I designed for him.
And then later he said it was in thanks of me being "Awesome" Not sure if I am, but I'll take the compliment :D

But everyone, go check out his blog if you haven't! or check it out again if you have!
http://imodifynerfs.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Anytime Wing, glad you like them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X infinity the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X infinity" thing is mine XD lol jk u can use it to.

    ~Numonex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!