Compound bow idea

Hey guys!
I was thinking yesterday and thought up something pretty cool, not sure if it would work, but it's worth a try.

Here's what I thought:

Take a compound bow (yes, a real one) get some pvc pipe (the kind that would fit a stefan).

Take a plunger rod, (or make one that fits) and seal it really good.

Cut the pvc pipe towards the front, about six inches deep, take a washer (one of the bigger kinds) put that on the piece that you cut out, glue back together the piece you cut off, so now the air goes more to the middle.

Take the plunger rod, and do anything it takes to get it bolted to the string of the bow.

Take the pvc and slide it on the plunger rod (the longest side) and mount it to the side of the bow.

Tips:
Make sure the longer side of the pvc  is 1 inch longer than the plunger rod (as in where the washer is, that's where the end of the plunger rod will be an inch away)

Make sure the bow is a pretty strong one, just so it shoots far.

It doesn't have to be a compound bow, it just would make it easier to cock and stay.

You could consider making a speed loader to go with it.

Make sure when the string goes back, that the plunger rod doesn't come out, if so, make the tube and plunger rod longer.

Sorry for not posting in awhile, I've been really busy, but I'll try harder.

Plus, if anyone wants to contribute to my blog, let me know at      wingmasterguns@gmail.com

Or if you just want to put out one post, click the submit button.

P.s. Be sure to comment and let me know what you think!

~Wing

2 comments:

  1. Errr, I don't know if you know how powerful a compound bow is. If you did that it would be like "Dry-fire" and the bow string would break (Just like blaster) Nice idea (I thought of doing to too) :D

    -imodify-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean, but it could just be a 50 pound bow, or it doesn't even have to be a compound.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!