Modded NF

Hey guys!
srry for not posting lately, been super busy making pics.
I think I've made close to 30 pics, Party time!

anyways, A bunch of people were wondering how I modded one of my NF to reach 70ft without having to buy anything extra.

Learn how to after the break





  1. Open it up.
  2. Unscrew the innards.
  3. Take the plunger rod out of the plunger case.
  4. Clear it out all the way, you should be able to see straight down the plunger tube.
  5. Put electric tape under the O-ring.
  6. Stretch the spring, it should be about as long as the plunger rod. 
  7. Stretch the little spring on the catch.

That's all!
It get's ranges with CS darts around 70ft.

Hope you enjoyed it!


9 comments:

  1. That must be with streamlines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wing, BigNerfDude here. Do you think you could make me an avatar pic, thats not dark? Please? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by Dark?
      Not such a dark pic? or dark as in evil?

      But, sure, I can make up something for ya.

      ~Wing

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!