Big Gun

Hey guys!
I've been working a ton on my "Big gun" and have came out with something I'm rather impressed with.



Right now you just have an outline of the gun, mostly because I want to paint it before showing the whole thing.

Well, just a one more thing to clear up, it is called the Restrike, and you can guess why if you have memorized the nerf guns by name, it's a Recon on the barrel of a Longstrike, it's super comfortable, and feels very powerful.


Well, I'm still working on it, and can't wait to finish it!


5 comments:

  1. Looks sweet man!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm thinking of painting it black and white, but someone suggested black white and red, or black white and green.
      Let me know what you think!

      Delete
    2. I am thinking of doing the "Mod-shot" White with black details too.

      Anyways looks good so far!

      Delete
    3. What is the Mod-shot?
      It sounds like the longshot...

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!