Snapfire

Hey guys! Just giving a post of the Snapfire!
This gun is going to be released July 3rd, unless Hasbro pushes the release date.
Anyways, I'm going to give a review on it.

This is a pretty nice sized gun, I think it's a bit worse than the barricade, but still has a cool name.

It looks like the handle has a speed/power switcher, not quite sure what that's for, but since it's an electric gun, I think it must add tension to the spring or release tension which lets the gun shoot quicker, beats me.

It looks just like the barricade but with 8 shots in this one. plus it looks quite a bit easier to mod.

The trigger reminds me of the barricade again, bulky and comfortable, and a pretty big click when you pull it, I like the design on this one though, compared to the barricade.

The handle looks comfortable, easy to grip, and the top wave adds a nice smooth look.

Well, if this is as good as I hope, then I'm getting one.

Sadly this gun has had it's name pushed down because of all the Elite guns, But I still can't wait for those to come out.

Well, that's all for this post, see ya soon!